Musicians' Portraits


"I may not believe in myself, but I believe in what I'm doing."

Jimmy Page, guitarist of The Yardbirds and Led Zeppelin. 


"I just go where the guitar takes me."

Angus Young, lead guitarist of hardrock band AC/DC.


"Calling yourself an artist, you have to work three times
 as hard as someone with a punch-clock job."

Jack White, former frontman of rock-duo The White Stripes.




"No, I am not interested in women or sex or anything."

Jonny Greenwood, lead guitarist of British alternative band Radiohead. 


"I never seemed to fit in, but it made me try to strive for things ten times harder."

Billy Corgan, frontman of alternative band The Smashing Pumpkins.


"I find that the best way to do things is to constantly move forward and to never doubt anything and keep moving forward, if you make a mistake say you made a mistake."

John Frusciante, former guitarist of Red Hot Chili Peppers


"People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. "

Bob Dylan


"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

Kurt Cobain (1967~1994), the vocal and guitarist of American grunge band Nirvana.

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die,
 so let me live my life, the way I want to. "

Jimi Hendrix (1942~1970), a musician who reinvented electric guitar sound.



self project